Galvanized wire mesh made of stainless steel and PVC wire
Wire mesh made of a metal wire and metal mesh formed by weaving. Barbed wire has been widely used in many fields of its inherent characteristics.
Galvanized wire mesh Features:
- Ease of use of such nets and simply tiled walls and construction of cement.
- Simple construction and no specific skills.
- Withstand natural damage, corrosion and weather effects are very strong.
- Hexagonal may be exposed to a wide range of deformation and not collapse.
- Specific materials and treatment have different characteristics. Such as heavy hexagonal, which is made of high quality low-carbon steel wire. Thereby maintaining net tensile strength of not more than 38 kilograms per square meter. In addition, the surface layer of galvanized steel wire, and then woven into hexagonal coated PVC. This layer will greatly increase the life of the network, and by a different color, so the integration include the natural surroundings.
- Hexagonal Application:
- Barbed wire can be fixed building walls, insulation can be used. It can also be used for power plants tie pipes, boiler warm. In addition, the net is antifreeze, for residential protection, landscape protection. Hexagonal mesh in chickens, ducks used to protect poultry. In engineering, it is to protect and support the seawall, hillsides, roads, bridges and other projects Mizuki.
Our factory supply various models and different specifications of the hexagonal. Here are galvanized, PVC coated, woven mesh gabions and other types of networks. There are also chicken wire mesh, poultry network, stucco nets for different applications network.
If you know more about us, please pay attention to our news and you can click: galvanized wire mesh, here are the latest company information.
The galvanized wire mesh pictures to show you:
Tags: chain wire fencing, galvanized wire mesh, stainless steel PVC wire - Post Time: 11-19-15 - By: http://www.wiremeshresources.com